Friday, February 01, 2013

flowers for friday


How pretty are these tuberose? And they smelt even better. Thanks III Bean for having these on your table the other day, they made my week. Now, speaking of making my week - it's Friday. Woo hooo! And tonight it's a special Undergrounds Epicureans at a secret location. I know there's four courses based on aprodisiac foods (ooooooh) and that the chef's from Restaurant Mason (a place that's been on my must-visit list for a while) but we won't know where we're going till we get the email at lunchtime.

Exciting!

I have champagne chilling in the fridge - after all, champagne goes with everything, particularly aphrodisiac foods don't you think? I'll try to snap off some sneaky shots for Instagram - find me there as PinkPatentMaryJanes (surprise).

French word of the day: amour - love.

5 comments:

  1. Amour :)
    I've today off so the weekend has already started for me. Bon Appetit for tomorrow night, I eagerly await your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always seem to be doing such fun things and tonight sounds wonderful. Enjoy xT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about it. Take lots of photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tuberoses are magnificent. I can almost smell their perfume. You certainly do some exciting things and look forward to reading all about tonight's adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! The flowers are looking amazing. I really love them and i like decorating my house with them. I regularly place some natural flowers in the dining space as they create a very positive atmosphere all around. Nowadays they are also in trend of different type of decoration. It is a best gift for all the purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x