Wednesday, October 20, 2010

two weeks in provence



Here's a sneaky peak at the farmhouse we've rented for our second week in Provence. It's really close to Isle sur la Sorgue, the most gorgeous village - and, as you can see, has a pool and a lovely shaded terrace to sit on and sip rosé.

Yes, it has vines, yes it's stone, and yes it has shutters! The french doors are also some kind of amazing copper or other metal - they look beautiful. And let's not go into the beams inside... Yep, it's 70 kinds of bliss. Hurrah for the internet for helping us find this beauty.

Best do some work to pay for it now...

13 comments:

  1. Now you just need to write some publishable pieces about your travels, or come up with some other scheme, so you can claim part of the trip as a tax deductible work expense ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful! It looks like it belongs in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! Can't wait to see you perched there drinking some rose...delightful. {[please ensure photo is taken so I can indeed see you perched. Thank you}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh... So lovely. Take me. I am entertaining and only slightly whingey on long flights.

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So PMJJ is there a spare room for me too? You won't know I am there, promise, I'll even do my water walking early in the morning so as not to spoil your day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are really going to be staying there? It looks gorgeous. I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x