Thursday, October 21, 2010

and repeat...

There are many things about this week I'm not liking - the world's most horrid and annoying job not working out like it should {instead, unsurprisingly, it worked out horrid and annoying to the end} and so many other niggly bits and pieces. I'm going to learn from them and then put them behind me - before moving forward.

I'll be needing some words to help propel me - and I think I quite like these. What's done is done, spending time fretting over it won't change it. Accepting it, learning from it and moving on is the best way to live a well-lived life.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having a bad week :(
    Love those inspirational words though, so true xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poster with so much to inspire, thanks so much for sharing it.

    Here's to a better 'end to the week' and a brilliant weekend doing something that you're passionate about.

    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Simone, I think these weeks just need to come along every now and again to ground us x

    Felicity, thank you - and you're more than welcome x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the next 2 days fly by! Just think of that glass o' rose...hang in there x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope this is the turning point of the week and all is good from here on in.

    Great words. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's hoping the week ends well, weekend is great and the new one much better than the last! xx.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x