Tuesday, October 05, 2010

taking flight

Guess what? We've booked our tickets for our holiday next year. Squeeeeeeee! We have a friend who's a travel agent and my husband gave him our dates to check out any early bird deals and oh boy, did he find a deal. Next year we're flying with Singapore Airlines, in the swishy new airbus for a price less than what we paid in 2006 - and 1999 for that matter! I know!

Now, I just need to work on looking as glamour as Ms Dietrich here - that'd get us an upgrade to business class wouldn't it!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!

    Singapore Airlines are great. Have flown with them to Singapore and around Asia. The A380 is excellent, makes the 747 jumbos look like old ladies!

    How long are you going for?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam. We're going in July for five weeks - three in France - two in England. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaay! So exciting when you finally book the ticket. I am tempted to book away but Rob is making me wait a few weeks.Most sales end of Oct...I saw Virgin are doing Syd Lon for $1600. RIDICULOUS. And FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the excitement! Now, to work out a way to wait patiently and not wish your life away...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x