Thursday, October 14, 2010

jeff probst i heart you so



Have you seen this? I've been a huge Survivor fan since the very start, missing a few series in the middle when Channel 9 decided to either screen it at Midnight Saturdays or not at all. And I'm loving this new series to bits - especially now Jeff's blogging about the episodes! I adore how he's sitting at home, watching with us and offering up insights - and how he loves and loathes the same people I do {Naonka - evil piece of work}. Tragically they've now moved it back to a later time slot so I'll need to prop open my eyes with match-sticks to keep viewing it - but oh, it's worth it...

9 comments:

  1. I used to love watching survivor too, I haven't seen an episode in years. Might have to start watching again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's worth it Kelly - so, so, SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, love it!
    just keep your leg away from the fire though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching Survivor too! They switched it to Wednesday nights here, it used to be our Thursday night show. Naonka is so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathie - isn't she E.V.I.L!

    Oh, IRL, I hate it when they switch nights - i always forget to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Survivor too! Missed quite a few series in the middle years, but right back in for the last 3. I missed it this week :( Thanks for the link to Jeff's blog. I will definately take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MM, be careful, you'll probably want to pash Jeff after reading his blog {or is that just me?} x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you have just.made.my.day! Seriously, I have been a long time Survivor and a Jeff fan, I mean, what's not to love with those dimples right? So glad I found this. Thankyou. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so with you. He is adorable......

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x