Saturday, August 14, 2010

woweeee it's the weekend

Today I'm going to be sitting on the veranda of an Art Deco hotel overlooking a beach. There will be eating, there will be drinking, and there will be chatting. Thankfully it's an utterly glorious day - fingers and toes crossed that we'll see a few whales or dolphins on the horizon. How amazing would that be?

Now, the icecream last night was amazing. Rich, creamy, vanilla-infused and blissful. I'm officially even deeper in love with my KitchenAid - I can't believe I've waited so many years to have one in my life.

Enjoy your weekend x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like true bliss, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, it's really $750 worth of good? i'd love one but it just seems too much cashola

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Kelly - just lovely.

    Kate, um, yes, sorry but I think it is. The attachments you can later covet and save for {ice cream bowl, pasta maker...} make it worth it. So sturdy and just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled onto your blog and its absolutely delightful :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x