Wednesday, August 11, 2010

happy birthday to me!

See this very beautiful Black Beauty of a bike? Well it's MINE! Oh yes, my birthday's been celebrated with this gorgeously retro-styled critter. Squeeeee! Can you just SEE a baguette propped in that basket?

Oh, and you know that KitchenAid ice cream maker I posted of yesterday? Also mine! And some pretty new netball trainers - white, silver and purple {bound to make me run faster}. There's also a rather delightful hurricane lamp with grey roses around the base - I'll have to take a shot of it so you can check out its full glory.

An omlette and a bol of coffee later I'm sated - and planning on pottering around enjoying the day. Dinner tonight? Bistro Tartine naturally. Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. Squeeeeee! LUCKY you PPMJ! Happy Birthday lovely lady...you deserve all these treats and more! SO much more! Hope you have a wonderful day riding around town on your new bike. Let's hope some pork belly & french champagne also plays a part to make it THE perfect day! Lots of Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you xxx It is also my hubby's birthday today and mine was a couple of weeks ago, so we are all lovely Leos. Hope you have the best day ever, love your presents. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Honey! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Oh my, that bike is IT! And I'm looking forward to seeing pix of those lovely ice cream concoctions you'll be whipping up. I bet you can't wipe the smile from your face.

    Have a simply wonderful day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!!!!! May all your wishes come true! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay Happy birthday!! I think all your wishes have come true!!
    hugs to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday ladee! I am so jello of your new bike! And Bistro Tartine. Think of me when you are indulging in pork belly noms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday! What wonderful pressies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! What a lovely bike!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Glad I could add to the pleasures in a very small way! Hope you had a great one enjoying those fabulous presents :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x