Monday, August 16, 2010

cherry bomb


It's a two-shoe day today. The pretty red shoes by Isabel Marant are there for Beth - because it's her birthday. They're the perfect shade of cherry red, with a bow and a rather sexay curve! Elegant, fun and gorgeous - just like she is. And the crazy Lanvin python and mongolian fur numbers? Well, they're just there because they're freakin' fabulous. I would wear those for hilarity's sake as they'd make me, with my long, curly black hair, look somewhat double-ended!

Enjoy your monday my lovelies - I'm off to check out a few blogs and then send off a few story ideas. Oh yes, it's that time of the month... Eek. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Why not write a story about crazy shoes and the women that wear them? Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!I think the black pair are fab, very high fashion! I can imagine my hubbys reaction to them :) But I still think we dress for ourselves and other women. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU! Love the red shoes....wonder if I can get online and purchase myself a pair? Surely? SURELY?! You are too kind to me...thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simone - aren't they just GORGEOUS!

    Beth, you're welcome. And considering I gave Rob a multi-media birthday greeting I had to top that somehow - hence the shoes... Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes please! One of each. Lovely. What were you saying again..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want me those black ones - yumyum. You could write about Ballet Flat Addictions - and come interview me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x