Monday, August 02, 2010

perfect paint

Having done a fair bit of painting since moving into this house {gal's bedroom once, hall twice, living room twice and study once} I can say that the right paint makes the world of difference. We painted our living room in a deep, rich red and the paint we used was a nightmare. Thick, goopy and yet with little coverage. However, the British Paint we've used in our gal's room, and in the study have been magnificent. The colours are lovely and just a dream to apply. Should you be crazy enough to consider painting your home, may I suggest you give British Paints a go.

4 comments:

  1. Og Rolf! Love him! And I agree. Good paint makes ALL the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! I am crazy enough to think that I'll do all the painting in my new home....you just made my day! off I go to check colors....

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x