Monday, February 23, 2009

whoopsies

I just realised that this is my 500th post - woo hoo. And then got to wondering when my blog anniversary is, and, whoops, I missed it. It was on February 8. I can't believe it's been a year - it's been like watching your child grow ever-so-quickly. I love how blogging gives me an excuse to comb the internet for inspiration. To seek out other blogs to gasp, giggle or guffaw over. Blogging's also made me more houseproud - when you write about your good habits you tend to want to stick to them. Also, reading decorating blogs impels me to pump up the pretty in my home. If it's not pretty or useful, it's out.

I still get a thrill reading your comments, and I've learned so much from you (especially you Sara!) While I still adore the whole ritual of buying and flicking through a magazine, blogs have offered a whole new insight into life and living - and one I'm pretty chuffed to be a part of. So yay, 500 - here's to going into quadruple figures before the year is out. xx

1 comment:

  1. Why thanks girlie! Happy Anniversary! I do adore my new friendship with an awesome aussie such as yourself- no matter how long distance it is! I learn much from you too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x