Thursday, February 19, 2009

it's all happening

Oh goodness. Life's a bit hectic at the moment. I've been blessed with bucketloads of work, so am trying to keep calm and carry on. Just as I decided to take on coaching of my daughter's netball team, and volunteered to help year 6 leaders at my daughter's school write some driving and parking safely at school news letters (seriously, parents who park - on the crossing - so they can let their little darling out and watch them walk through the gate make my blood boil. Park the beemer up the street buddy and get out and WALK your child through the gate. It's not hard) I've been in demand workwise. Which is good, I shan't complain. Nor shall I say no. I'll be like this lady, juggling hearts with ribbons - that's a pretty way to think about it...

2 comments:

  1. This pictures is absolutely fabulous, just like you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it divine! I must say that it calmed me down no end...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x