Friday, February 27, 2009

sunshine state

We've had a busy week, so the other night, when my daughter and I came home from three hours of netball grading at 8pm, I quickly fed her spaghetti bolognaise and let her eat it on the couch, in front of the telly. Still wearing her netball uniform of white polo shirt... you know where I'm going don't you? Yes, of course, shirt spattered with tomato sauce - buckets of it - and no prewash stain remover. Sigh. So I washed it, and it came out only marginally paler than when it went in. However, I know the secret weapon against tomato stains - sunshine. Sure enough, after a day hanging in the sun the stains have gone. Hurrah. Sunshine, always makes me happy. Oh yes, Sunshine, always makes me smile...

2 comments:

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x