Sunday, February 15, 2009

note to SATC screenwriters

Apparently everyone's on board for a second Sex and the City film, which I'm a bit chuffed about. But here's what I think should happen... 

Sadly, Aiden's wife has tragically passed away {peacefully mind} leaving him to raise Pete and their children alone. And then one day, by happenstance, Carrie chances upon Aiden and they realise they were destined to be together. Carrie dumps Big {dramatically, leaving him in tears}, romances Aiden and then they live happily ever after. 

Seriously WHY did she ever let him go? Once was careless, but twice?? That's just criminal.

3 comments:

  1. I love SATC but I have no interest in another SATC movie- what on earth ELSE could they possibly do? Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, realistically that's the only storyline I could deal with. I would like to see more Harry in the next film - I adore Harry. But let's face it, it's all about the frocks - and I need to live vicariously through someone else's wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so disappointed with the movie. I'm over Big, and I really wanted Carrie to be too. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x