Thursday, October 02, 2008

what would dita do?

There's my new motto when shopping, decorating, dressing... Whenever I'm about to ask a decision I'll think, "Now, what would Dita do?" Now that I know the answer doesn't involve intimate acts with Marilyn Manson, I'm pretty comfortable in following her lead. 

Apparently Dita always wears her favourite shoes when shopping for a new pair. If she doesn't love the pair in the store enough to swap them for the ones on her feet she says "No" and moves on. Love it or leave it ladies.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I am showing my age but I tend to think - "what would Jackie do?"
    I do like Dita but I am not as young and as thin as her now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nor am I - I don't recall ever having a handspan waist either! I do love a classic beauty though - from all eras back to Marie Antoinette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, I am only 26 and I think "What would Jackie do" because she is the quintessential of American chic met with European flair and a taste of simplicity. She's superfab.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x