Thursday, October 30, 2008

fade to grey

I'm besotted with shades of grey in clothing and now I've found these shoes my lust is reaching obsessive levels. They're from Aldo who like to surprise me with the odd gem such as these cuties. I adore the shape of that heel - very Prada-esque non? I have some birthday money still unspent - don't you think this would be a very wise way to dispose of those dollars? I could wear them with my deep blue ankle length gown I wore to the ball the other week, and I have a purple silk frock that would dance in delight if paired with such a pretty pair of heels. Okay, settled then, I'm off to Westfield on the weekend to indulge myself.

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes make me want to dress up like a naughty little vamp for Halloween and use my whip on my husband! ROWR!

    Ahem . . . or in more ladylike language . . . .

    They are very pleasing to the eye. They would make a wonderful addition to my wardrobe.

    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey goes so well with purple and if you add a dash of limey yellow green - tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'd never thought of that colour Lady Jicky - thanks for popping another combo into my head!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x