Tuesday, December 08, 2009

we wish you...

Some things on my Christmas to-do list are looking good {shopping} others, not-so-hot {Christmas card - yep, I've written out one and addressed one more. 25 to go...}

But I'm refusing to allow stress to raise its ugly head in my direction. I'm going to do what I can, and what I can't will just have to wait.

Tonight's my last night with my mum and step-dad :( They fly out tomorrow night. So, to celebrate, tonight we'll have a lovely summer bbq dinner on our newly extended back veranda - built with loads of sweat and tears by my step-dad and assisted by hubby.

It's been a lovely visit and a rather pleasant start to the festive season.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the card writting. Don't get too stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetpea - it's all calm, calm, calm in this direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving Christmas this year too...why not get carried away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly Alex, might as well enjoy it big time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x