Tuesday, December 22, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

We went in to visit Santa at David Jones again this morning so all the girl cousins could have their photo taken together. All five gals lined up and now we've got a gorgeous reminder of our first Christmas with the English side of the family. Cute!

Afterwards everyone came back here for morning tea in the pavilion while the girls swam - hence my late posting. Nothing's better than hearing their giggles as they swim. The girls are all getting along so beautifully together that it just reminds me what this season is about.

My gal's gone off to spend the afternoon with the other gals while I'm working away. I'm more than halfway through my deadlines now - three quarters perhaps... I've just sent off another story, and have five more to send off by the end of the year. Whew, will I enjoy those festive champagne bubbles!

2 comments:

  1. My kids won't co-operate with the Santa photo this year. I think I'll just dress them up with Santa hats and take a thousand pics until I get a perfect one.

    Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The santa hat concept sounds perfect!

    Hope you have a gorgeous christmas too x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x