Thursday, December 10, 2009

mmmmm pretty

I love bows at any time, but at Christmastime? Hold me back... Now, if these little numbers from Valentino don't present you as the perfect present - what will?

I'm seriously swooning over these numbers and hoping that my love-smitten state will get me over the hump and allow me to finish all the piles of work calling, nay, screeching my name {harridans}.

I did at least work through half my pile of Christmas cards last night and plan on giving myself a 15 minute break at some stage today to do a few more...

Enjoy your thursday...

4 comments:

  1. hmm...i reckon bows draw attention to your feet...and if you have ugly feet like me...you don;t need the extra attention!!! hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they're no good if you're a foot-loather!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x