Thursday, December 17, 2009

satin sensation

I've now finally forgiven Penelope Cruz for the whole Tom Cruise thing and can just appreciate her for her va-va-voomness {yep, it's a word}

Now, that dress, is it perfection? As the Fug Girls attest, it's a rare person that can drape themselves in satin - but Pene's done it. Oh, and she gets to do a rather hunky Xavier too {for reals this time I imagine...}

Ooh, and, can't you see those green shoes below peeping out the bottom of that frock. On Christmas Eve? And me in it.... Okay, that's calling on your powers of imagination far too strongly. But hey, you know what I mean...

2 comments:

  1. I can't bring myself to forgive her for the Tom Cruise thing. But I am loving this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm only JUST over it {if she were a friend I'd still be tut-tutting in her general direction}. But this dress is fabulous in its purest form!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x