Thursday, December 10, 2009

grand inspiration

Now that I'm rather busy, I'm limiting myself to one hour's television per evening - and that show's Grand Designs screening every night on Lifestyle {hurrah}. On Tuesday night we saw an inspirational couple rebuild this manor house in Central France - and boy, were they amazing. Nothing fazed them, they just got in and did it. And now - well, look at it - it's beautiful.

What I found most inspirational was how quickly this guy moved. He always did everything with great purpose, never sighed and dragged his feet while heading to a task.

So that's what I'm planning on doing. To get through all I have to do I'm going to dive into everything with enthusiasm and with speed {but not haste!}.

Oh, and guess how much I want to stay in this house next time we go to France? Heaps.

If you're interested, check out their site here ps: the room with the big antique copper bath? That'll be mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x