Sunday, December 13, 2009

let's do lunch

Well it's a gorgeous summer day today and we're off to share lunch with some lovely friends. Chances are the children will be swimming, and the adults may sip some champagne...

So I'm off to poach some nectarines in rose syrup to make a raspberry and nectarine trifle. I'm forming individual servings in my retro crystal cocktail glasses. For the children we have tropical callipo iceblocks. I'll pop them in a glass and tie it with some gold ribbon to up the festive quotent!

We're in need of some downtime. Poor husband was painting the floorboards in the pavilion for 12 hours yesterday - finished at 10.30 {with a few boards still to go!} But wow, they're looking damned amazing.

Enjoy your sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x