Thursday, December 24, 2009

have yourself...

A merry little Christmas to each and every one of you. I adore every visit, hug myself silly at each comment and so enjoy visiting your blogs.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that Christmas brings you everything you've ever dreamed of.

Have a fabulous festive season! If you're feeling all nostalgic and traditional {as I am} go here and check out Bing and Bowie doing Little Drummer Boy. Man, you can find ANYTHING on youtube! I've been regaling myself with Billy Squires "Christmas is the time to say I Love You" and getting all teary with nostalige.

Enjoy all my gorgeous ones xxx

8 comments:

  1. Same to you Miss Carly xx. And hope your Christmas brings you a special smile Cathie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. Always love dropping by your pretty blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie - your blog's always affirming and inspirational. Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful day! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you loveliest of ladies! Thought of you whilst sipping a Pol Roger earlier this eve x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you! I'm so sorry I haven't been on your blog more! Must remedy that asap! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x