Wednesday, September 09, 2009

what's cookin' wednesday

Life with a menu plan is a much happier life. Last night we had the delicious red wine and crispy pancetta risotto I posted earlier, and oh boy, was it good.

Here's what we're eating the rest of the week:

Wednesday: skirt steak, broccoli and cashew stir-fry with udon noodles
Thursday: Baked salmon with avocado salsa and salad
Friday: dinner at the in-laws so I'm taking quiche Lorraine and they're supplying the salad
Saturday: prawn, chorizo and potato salad {griddled on the bbq with a sherry vinegar dressing. Oh my}
Sunday: bbq dinner for my gal's netball team - all I need to take are a couple of dozen red velvet cupcakes!
Monday: chicken and pistachio meatloaf with roasted vegies
Tuesday: minted lamb cutlets, smashed peas and mash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x