Friday, September 18, 2009

fridays are fabulous

Ahh, Friday. As far as I'm concerned the weekend starts on Friday morning. Sure, I've got work to do today, but nothing pressing. Instead I'm going to potter around, doing a little of this, and some of that, and get myself in weekend mode.

Our gal's having her bestie over for a weekend sleepover while her parents are off on a child-free weekend, so that means that while the gal's entertained, the parents can get stuff done. I'd like to give the wicker setting in the pavilion a slick of paint - and maybe feed the roses again.

I also need to work out how to inject a dash more pastel prettiness into my home after seeing this gorgeous summerhouse. Oh my.

2 comments:

  1. That summerhouse is beautiful. Sounds like a nice weekend planned. I think you could squeeze in some culinary wonderful in there too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those floral welly boots!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x