Monday, September 28, 2009

mais oui, oui, oui

I knew it. I watched a new cooking show set in the South of France last night and it set me hankering for a southern soujourn.

Considering that you can rent a magnifique home such as this while you're there it seems like quite the option non?

A gal's gotta dream - particularly one who's got a lot of work on this week. Luckily my drugs have kicked in and I feel much, much better, which hopefully means I just had an infection and not glandular fever. I've been taking my penicillin and resting as much as possible so fingers and toes crossed my recovery's on an upward slant.

3 comments:

  1. I just yesterday started to plan our 2010 New York trip...you gotta have goals I say! Glad to hear you are on the mend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh, New York!!!! How exciting. And yes, am feeling thousands of times better. Still had to skip my game of netball tonight though which makes me sad... Oh well, next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate to mention this but you can get infections on top of mono (gland fever) and it all just sort of lumps itself into a mountain of grossness. Fun huh!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x