Wednesday, September 16, 2009

victoriana vogue

When my main squeeze {well, my only squeeze} took me out for dinner the other night I wore a long black frock, many beads and a seriously sexay pair of heels. But you know what? I think I was the only gal about town not flashing a serious expanse of thigh - some dresses were totally crotchtacular...

I like a long frock, and this number here by One Vintage is especially droolworthy. Can't you see it with layers of long cream and jet beads a la Coco Chanel?

Le swoooooooooooooon.

2 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous dress!
    Not into the crotch highlighting dresses AT ALL! Maybe if I had great legs though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wear dresses that are insanely short. Less is more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x