Tuesday, September 01, 2009

spring fling

Oooh, it's the first day of spring - quite possibly my fave season {but I also like autumn, and winter, and now I've got the pool, summer...}

Here's a pic of my gal from a few years ago when we were checking out the gardens in the Southern Highlands. I adore tulips, but here in sunny newcastle it's too warm for them.

Not to worry, just gives me an excuse to buy a bunch in spring. Must say, I'm loving having pretty fleurs on my desk - makes the working day go by much more pleasantly...

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I think I have been to that garden - can't remember what it is called though. It is DIVINE...has a silver birch forest complete with bluebells and daffodils under foot? Ah....happy Spring to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's the one. I know there was Kennerton Green, maybe this was Moidart? I love, love, love the silver birch forest!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x