Tuesday, September 08, 2009

nothing to see here...

I'm not feeling too hot today. Just a lurgy, that's making me feel bleurgh-y...

Not what I need at the moment, but maybe it's a sign to slow down and de-stress. I did sleep in this morning till 10am while my husband and daughter got ready this morning - that helped. And I've washed my hair and got dressed - which nearly always makes a difference - except not today.

Sigh.

Oh well, I'll drink lots of water to flush it from my system and go sit out in the spring sunshine for a bit. Surely that'll make me feel better...

3 comments:

  1. oh no! This is one kind of 'hot' you don't want to be! Hope it's over soon!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh...hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals, a little love always makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x