Monday, September 28, 2009

monday's menu

After another week of no menu-planning it's time to step up. This week I'm all inspired by Nigella. Tonight's dish is based on one I saw her whipping up on one of her programs... and looks delish. Here's what we're eating

Monday Slow roasted lamb shoulder and macaroni casserole {recipe to come}
Tuesday Chicken pot pies
Wednesday Prosciutto-wrapped pork with braised red cabbage and roasted veg
Thursday Beef curry, spinach and rice
Friday Oven-roasted salmon, lemon potatoes and salad
Saturday Beef curry in the slow cooker
Sunday Pork roast with veg

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get back into making pot pies. We're all big fans here but for some reason I never make them. God I love Nigella. Was watching her this weekend and nearly busted my head against the tele when she made a fatoush salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that salad. Love Nigela - and chickened out of pot pies- her recipe is stupidly simple - think i'll make it tomorrow night. Mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x