Saturday, January 19, 2013

woo hoo, it's the weekend


Oh, I do love a weekend - don't you? Hours stretching out before you with nothing but fun in between {oh, and housework and stuff, but, you know - pop on some music and make it fun!} The weather's not looking hot here - grey, rainy etc, which normally I wouldn't mind - except I'm supposed to be heading to Summer Cinema at Nobby's Lighthouse tonight. Anyone up for doing an anti-rain dance?

French word of the day: pourquoi (pour kwa) why? When it comes to living I like to ask Pourquoi pas which means Why not?

PS: how delightful is this image above? Nothing I love more than a bit of greenery, some shabby white and glorious pom poms. It's from housetohome.co.uk my go-to site for droolworthy house and home pics.

Enjoy your Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. It's grey and gloomy here too although it's welcome, pease feel free to send your rain out west! Have a lovely time at the theatre and yes I agree that really is a gorgeous pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for the cool weather, and my goodness the garden needs the rain. But I was so hoping for a dazzling summer day for cinema at the lighthouse. Oh well, there's two more to go after this...

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x