Sunday, March 07, 2010

loved it

So freakin' fantastic that I could just walk back in and see it again. Tim Burton's created a fantastical world and the characters were all so perfectly crafted it was an utter pleasure to view. I'm in love with Crispin Glover again - oh, I've missed him... Alan Rickman's voice, oh, does it get any sexier? Johnny - perfection. Anne, so glorious. Helena - just right for the role... Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum showcased Matt Lucas's talents in the most delightful way.

Funny, freaky and utterly fabulous - this film was totally worth waiting for.

8 comments:

  1. I want to see it :) Is it a movie you can see by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Clarissa - go!

    And Melissa, it's sooooo worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it too! Was taking the girls, one cinema was sold out so we drove to another and caught a bunch of separated seats in VMAX.

    Love Tim Burton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So totally can't wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!

    @Clarissa - ALL movies are 'go by yourself' movies! Love going on my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered if the movie was going to be able to live up to all the hype. Apparently, it DOES!! Thanks for the review, I'll definitely be checking it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to find someone to see it with me, won't able to my hubby at all. I just love Johnny and Tim Burton's films.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review. I'll be posting mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x