Wednesday, March 03, 2010

love a list

This week I've been the Queen of Faff. I've had so much to do that I honestly couldn't work out where to start. I don't know if it's residual migraine hangover, but I've been seriously scatterbrained and that just won't do.

So this morning I sat down and typed up a to-do list, dyed my hair so my white roots sodded off, hung out the towels that had festered in the machine for a few days {after re-washing} and set to striking off things on the list.

And it's worked. So far I've got more done in the past few hours than I did in the last two days. I do love me a list...

6 comments:

  1. Lists are ESSENTIAL. Mine today would have read:

    1. Get coffee & drink
    2. Get another coffee & drink
    3. Ignore screaming baby
    4. Get hair done
    5. Get parking ticket
    6. Come home to screaming baby
    7. Start to get reeeeealy tense about the night ahead

    So far? 7 from 7. Snap!

    But seriously is there anything better than clean towels? All crispy from the line? Maybe sheets. Yes, sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, seriously it's got to get better for you from here doesn't it?????? Those milestone moments for baby's are always hideous and it didn't help that Harper lulled you into a type of complacency with her gorgeousness. At least you have good hair - nothing worse than staring at a pallid complexion, red, black-rimmed eyes etc - with bad roots!

    Sheets just top towels. Just.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't live without a list... or a diary...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a list lover too. Nothing finer than drawing up the list, all ready to strike through. And the best bit? Finishing the effing list and then doing nothing much more than faffing without guilt......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have about 17 lists on the go at the moment.

    I love reading about how produuctive you are, PPMJ. It makes me want to get off my butt and make things happen, dammit!

    x P23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls, agreed: Lists are just an essential in life - like coffee, pretty nailpolish and cocktails {yep, I'm deep}

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x