Wednesday, March 31, 2010

rain dance of joy

I'm not a patterned tights kinda gal, but these lil pretties from here could well change my mind. Hello, cuteness incorporated!

It's still raining here and while I'm sad that it means I'll have to cancel my gals netball training this afternoon, I'm attempting to accentuate the positive. I've already been out and sprinkled dynamic lifter under the roses and this afternoon I'll be slow-cooking up some lamb shanks. I'll serve them with Jamie Oliver's braised lentils du puy and some mash and all will be well with the world.

I also snuck a peek at the degustation menu we're being offered tomorrow night and am a little bit beside myself that we're being served venison. That's one of the few meats I've yet to try and knowing it'll be prepared by one of this town's best chefs has me squeeing with excitement.

2 comments:

  1. I am not much of a stocking girl (except when I am wearing my sexy black winter dresses) let alone pattern stockings but those look pretty cute. I don't know if I would actually wear them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I love opaques..but not game enough for patterns :)

    hope you have a good holiday weekend

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x