Tuesday, March 30, 2010

goody two shoes

I know that yesterday was officially Shoe of the Day but I couldn't help it - I fell in love. And when I'm in love I'm one of those share it with the world types. Yes, chances are there'd be public displays of affection, endearing {to us} pet names, lustful gazing, petting, stroking...

Ahem, I've calmed myself now.

However, these Louboutins I spied with my gleeful little eyes over at net-a-porter have set my heart aflutter. I also gazed adoringly at a delightful Alberta Ferretti lavender frock in the most exquisite chiffon - but I couldn't place both of them on here - it'd be sensory overload and I'd need smelling salts and a good lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x