Tuesday, June 02, 2009

winter wonderland

Seriously? It's the second day of winter? And it's June? Now I don't know about you, but this year is flying by. I'm pretty happy with most of what I've accomplished, but, um, there's a lot more I'd like to do.

We've got a long weekend coming up, with no netball on Saturday morning so that'll make three days to get plenty done. We still need to pot up the trees in the pots in the courtyard and now the verandas are clean of all the stuff we've tossed out the front for council clean-up it'd be nice to sweep and tidy them.

At least I'm going into the second half of the year relatively clutter-free. A trip to the salvos yesterday saw a boot-load and backseat full of stuff donated, and now I just have a couple of boxes of kid's books to drop down and that should be it. If I combine this with a serious lack of purchasing I should be living in blissful cleanliness for the rest of the year.

3 comments:

  1. How much "winter" do you guys get down there? I imagine it doesn't really compare to life here in the tundra. But, I really wouldn't know either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About three seconds of winter I'd imagine. I'm wearing a t-shirt today as I'm hanging out my second load of washing... {i know, I'm jealous of my clothesline too!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Somebody give me a clohesline for my birthday. UGH!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x