Friday, June 12, 2009

sew excited

Chances are that I've mentioned before how my husband just tunes out ads - never, ever pays attention to them. Not me. Oh no, the opening seconds and I can tell you exactly what it's all about - particularly if it's an ad I loathe.

Anywhaddle, I was just tidying the living room, TV still on after I'd watched a few minutes of SATC over lunch {had to stop - it was the one where Carrie and Big have the affair - hate that almost as much as Berger...} and I heard the opening for a Project Runway Australia ad. Thinking it was just the usual, I wandered out, hands full of little bits of my daughter's stuff to return to her room, and when I came back in realised that they were SHOWING THE NEW CONTESTANTS!!!!!!!!!!!  Dammit. I caught a quick flash and am already feeling excited. Sure, nobody can ever eclipse the love I feel for Leigh {my husband was dead-over my crush on him by the end of the series} but still, looking diverse and interesting.

July 8 - off to get that date tattooed on my brain.

4 comments:

  1. HANGING for this too - thanks for the reminder of the date. Was Berger really that bad? I always kind of liked him even though he was an arsehole. My friends have never understood this. Oh, and I tagged you over at my blog www.littlereginald.blogspot.com. I am enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't bear Berger for some reason - I think it stemmed from the Carnations!

    Thanks for the tag! Isn't it great discovering all these new blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My most favourite show EVER. I am Foxtel-less but managed to watch the entire 1st Oz season on you tube (shhh ... don't tell anyone).

    I love love love Julie! She oozes style. I planned an entire work trip to BrisVegas around trying to fit in a trip to her store which was on the outskirts of the city I think. Alas, didn't make it.

    I do love Leigh too - so fabulius and camp. Hated that older woman with a passion (the frock lady - what a bragger ... with awful designs).

    I also saw Petrova in front of her shop when I was in Melbs and got entirely star struck! Again a work trip where I ran out of time to run in.

    Hopefully you do some PR Oz posts on her - I'm totally there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Permanently 23 I also don't have Foxtel but did the You Tube cheat for the whole series as well.

    I think Leigh must have a tonne of fans out there as I LOVED him too.

    I was always annoyed that Petrova beat Lui to get into the final 3.

    Can't wait for the new season!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x