Monday, June 29, 2009

moving on a monday

Lots to do this week. How 'bout you?

I've got some new work, so I need to knock that over quick smart, then I need to chase even more work {damn you money...}. My aim is to have everything in place to get stuck into some intensive meetings in two weeks time.

This week's five things that I must do {following the lead of Liss at frillsinthehills.blogspot.com}
• Mop my kitchen floor - it's beyond gross
• Tidy the papers in my study
• Send out three "Hi, remember me? Want to give me some work?" emails
• Buy birthday pressies for two spesh friends
• Finish copy for new job by Friday

That'll do. Off to mop the floor {it's a hot water and sugar soap job thanks to roast pork and tarte tartin spillages on Saturday night that've just been vaguely wiped. Eeek!}

Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x