Monday, June 22, 2009

monday monday

After a lovely weekend it's time to start the week off. As you know, I'm no longer grumping into the week as I'm embracing Mondays, rather than huffily putting up with them.

So today, we've got guests coming to lunch - my step-dad's cousin and her husband. My step-dad's roasting up vegies for a frittata and I've put together a sour cherry and coconut loaf. Now, if it's a success I'll post the 'recipe' if not, we'll be having hot trifle with the results... I couldn't find a suitable recipe, so instead, cobbled together something - usually a no-no when it comes to baking. But so far, I like the texture, so finger's crossed it'll work out just fine.

I've got a few things on the to-do list this week, but I'm just going to slowly chip away at them. If I achieve just one decent thing each day I'm going to be mighty pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x