Saturday, June 20, 2009

weekend aw bless moment

I came home from netball this morning to see a card and a little gift on my front doorstep. Opening the card I saw it was from the lady who ran into my car last week, hoping I was okay and thanking me for being understanding.

Bless.

I got all teary - and still do just thinking about it. I think I'll have to write her a letter next week to return the thanks and well wishes. Accidents happen, and the wellbeing of others is always far more important than a few bits of metal.

3 comments:

  1. That is so lovely of her to do and sadly so rare these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, she was such a lovely lady. Apparently she was happy I didn't yell at her - who could yell at someone like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x