Friday, September 10, 2010

raving about reality


It's no secret that I love reality television. I also love when it throws out gems that are captured and embraced by the mainstream. Which is why I'm in love with Christian Siriano. The moment I spied him on Project Runway I fell deeply in amour, and as I saw his creative genius, well, I moved into seriously besotted territory.

His latest show just took place in New York and would you look at this delicious red crinoline that froths and fluffs for miles. Bliss. I'm also adoring the hair by Antoinette Beenders for Aveda - it's what they're calling a modern bun, brimming with attitude, crimping and fabulousness. Should I try for something similar for the ball tonight? Dare I?

2 comments:

  1. isn't christian amazing?
    i always loved on project runway when he'd be finished 18 hours before everyone else and his work would be immaculate and spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Loving it

    I did find him amazing on project runway...like Nicole said he was spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x