Saturday, September 25, 2010

gratitude is...

I'm playing along with Maxabella today and taking note of all the things I'm grateful for.

♥ I'm grateful that my gal has some beautiful friends who bring out her kind, happy and gentle side. She's had a friend over for a sleepover and they've swum, written letters to fairies, made vanilla hotcakes and been so adorable my heart's swollen to bursting point.
♥ I'm grateful for a garden that encourages visits from fairies who flit between the flowers {the girls have spied quite a few flower fairies in the wisteria this morning}.
♥ That I have an inviting pool to dive into today when the temperature's set to reach 29 degrees.
♥ My holiday that I'm heading off to tomorrow. Ahhhhhhhhh.
♥ That I'm part of a blogging community so embracing - love you guys!

11 comments:

  1. I'm playing along too! It sounds joyous at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fairies in the garden... we have them come out at night too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lova ya right back! Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little girls made my heart swell a little too. The innocence and imagination of childhood is such a wonderful thing to be grateful for.

    Loving you right back, of course. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. now I want to write letters to fairies, ahhh, sweet!
    happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous post you have written! I am grateful for your lovely blog, it makes me smile!

    Letters to fairies, holidays, vanilla hotcakes....wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for popping by. Sounds like a lovely garden and a lovely friend for your daughter. Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful :) sounds gorgeous at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely list of things to be grateful for. I was a big believer in fairies when I was a child.

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x