Friday, September 10, 2010

floral friday

I'm really starting to get excited about the ball tonight - and have found some inspiration on-line {naturally}. How's this swept-aside hair with ginormous flowers tickle your fancy? It's certainly tickling mine. Hey, if I can't wear skyscraper heels something has to make a statement so why not pretty fleurs?

I've also started slowly deciding on my make-up. Toenails with be painted in a red glitter shade that will set off the grey silk sandals, fingernails in the new OPI rose-gold {loving their range - LOVING} and I'll be doing a smokey eye in a deep blue - with glitter too naturally. I'm pretty sure my glitter-loving days are fast coming to a close, so best make the most of them.

I'll take a shot of the make-up later on for you to have a squizz at - I LOVE playing painting with make-up...

9 comments:

  1. It all sound so pretty, I bet you are going to look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hairdo is sort of what I was channelling for my wedding... and looked nothing even remotely that good. Have fun tonight! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what I tried for the races the other week, except with a great big red flower. Didn't quite work, but I loved it!

    You'll look fabulous! Have a truly magnificent night! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it. Go for it! Can't wait to see the snaps and if we don't see them...have a magnificent time at the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet you are having a ball at the ball right about now. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting!
    hope you had a great time.
    happy weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see your pics....Sounds gorgeous

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hairdo is amazing and you will be awesome, lovey! I cannot WAIT to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x