Friday, September 17, 2010

oh bless

Those Olivers are damned good at having babies aren't they? I didn't even realise that Jools was pregnant until Jamie tweeted "It's a boy" last night. Here they are with the new addition. Now, let me say, I LOVE the names the Olivers give their babies, Poppy Honey Rainbow, Daisy Boo Pamela and Petal Blossom Rainbow are now joined by Buddy Bear Maurice.

PS: Have you ever seen little girls look so much like their mother? Bless.

PPS: Once again, I love how Jools comes out of hospital rocking her post-pregnancy tum. None of this tummy tuck after the birth for her. Congrats guys on your delicious family.

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family! Love the natural pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such a normal, natural family in what could be an abnormal situation. I love their honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I didn't know she was pregnant either...in fact I thought that they *just* had a baby? I guess that's the big 2 year old in the shot?! Delicious all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know they had another one on the way or even realize their older ones were so big already! What a beautiful family

    Some other partners of celebs should take a note from Jules, I say! Isn't she great?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this pic is so sweet. Very beautiful children. I ask hubby if I could have another baby last night and he almost fell off this chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous family - they are so blessed and I love Jools for being such a great wife.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jools! She seems so natural and down to earth. What a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, agree 100%! Aren't they adorableness!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They really come across as fabulously authentic. I salute them for their commitment to their beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so great and down to earth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW, I'm not stealing but you and I BOTH know how much I LOVE Jamie, so I HAVE to post this picture and the announcement! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you read Jool's book?
    I love all their kidlets names.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally awesome people have 3 girls with a boy at the end. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x