Friday, July 30, 2010

phew, friday

Heya, sorry for my late posting but I've been waiting on deliveries and installing my new wireless modem {all by myself - yay me!}. We now have two new bookcases and one new desk all sitting in odd places awaiting their new homes. Last night we got in and painted. I had a migraine yesterday so spent most of the day sleeping, so by 8.30pm I was awake and ready to work. We've completed one coat on the ceiling and an undercoat which means I'm now in a completely white study. I'd take a photo to show you but, of course, my camera's dead. Typical.

This weekend does, of course, involve much painting. Our first coat of real paint on the walls and another coat on the ceiling and cornices. Tell you what, I do love my nine foot ceilings, except when it comes to climbing up and down a ladder to do the cutting in.

Enjoy your friday, and hope you're revving up for a fabulous weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Revving away, PPMJ. We're off down the coast to visit gran and pops and the gang at the Pink Fibro. Really looking forward to it. Come on sun, you can do it...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Maxabella, I'm heading down the coast for four lovely days with hubby and the girls. I cannot wait!!

    Looking forward to seeing your new study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're over your migraine now. I get them too, they are the worst. I'm taking stuff for them now as I couldn't go another day worrying when the next one would come. Urgh! Painting and migraine...almost gives me a migraine thinking about it!

    can't wait to see pics of your revamp. Sounds so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x