Tuesday, July 06, 2010

knuckling down

There's nothing that I like more than being busy - so today, I'm positively blissful. Lots on, plenty to keep my mind occupied and a few challenges thrown in there as well.

Oh, we won our semi final at netball last night. I sat there with my injury cheering my team on. We had a close game with the final, but ended up losing by a respectable 5 goals. It's a novel concept just watching from the sidelines - one that I'd prefer to just do the once. Hopefully this crazy knee injury of mine will heal soon and I'll be back on the court next week {yep, straight into the new competition - indoor netball allows no rest}.

Finally, three words I never want to hear in the same sentence again: macaron, olive and beetroot. Zumbo might be considered a genius, but I swear I felt a little sick every single time olive macarons were mentioned {and boy, were they mentioned a lot last night on MasterChef}.

5 comments:

  1. I agree. Couldn't get past the flavours - and couldn't work out what you'd do with such a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, let's not even get into the whole macarons-stuck-on-styrofoam-with-toothpicks debacle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry you lost the final, hope you knee is getting better:)I have to admit that the purple ones were not the best choice....but the pink ones....yummy!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nolan loves strawberries and mustard together. Could you imagine this as a macaron? Gag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Oana, the pink were yummy looking {as is everything pink!} but still not sure about the beetroot.

    And Sara Rose, wow, hope you don't kiss him after eating those!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x