Saturday, July 31, 2010

happy weekend

Hello, how's this for a late post? Sorry! Last night was all about the painting - we've now completely finished the ceiling and cornices and have a coat of lavender on the walls - and I'm sooooooooo glad we've gone with the colour. Oh it's happy, oh it's pretty. Now we've just got one more coat to do on the walls... before we move into the hall... I know, it's addictive stuff this painting business.

Photos to come soon. In the meantime, regale me with what's going on in your world. I'm keen to peak into a weekend that's not sodden with paint fumes.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that picture, I love bunting flags! Enjoy the pain fumes, looking forward seeing pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute cubby. Can't wait to see your painting work. Please don't keep us in suspense for too long;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x