Tuesday, July 13, 2010

afternoon delight

I do so love an afternoon nap - and boy, could I use one today. A few days of working till midnight are really starting to take their toll. I'm nearly at the end of my 'impossible' job {when it's done it shall no longer be impossible...} and because the end's in sight, my adrenaline is slowing to a halt. Of course, once I finish this task I'll need to move straight onto the next one - but maybe I could squeeze in a lazy hour's lay-down in-between... {ps: this bedroom looks like the ultimate spot for an afternoon snooze - a little sun streaming in, cool breeze, books at hand to initiate slumber...}

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, so nice. I could do with a nap and that room. Good Luck finishing that job. I doubt you will need it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is that bed? I need to lay down on it immediately. I'm working from home with a sick junior burger today and I've just slotted her in for a much needed sleep and a chain saw has started up at the neighbours. Grrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure there's room for both of us Maxabella - i'll just flake out and lie like a corpse... A chainsaw huh? You've trumped me on the whipper snippers and damned leaf blowers.

    Thanks E - just finished!!!!! now need to send it off, lie down, and start all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just moved into that bedroom, and I may never leave it. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh, that bed and the view call to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that could possibly be the best bedroom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you on the afternoon nap thing. Am exhausted. Can work til Midnight but only for a certain number of days in a row. I think I've exceeded that number. And still no end in sight. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x