Thursday, December 18, 2008

give me the boot

The last pair of boots I had were bought in around 1985 and I used to wear them regularly to the Friday midnight screening of Rocky Horror - in my full Magenta regalia. I haven't bought another pair because my calves and boots generally do not mix well.

But, should I decide to buy a boot, these little Lacroix sweeties would just about do it. Can't you picture them with a full skirt? The bow detailing at the back just makes me die. Imagine pairing them with a full black skirt that had a little hot pink netting peeping underneath.

Goodness.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. The heel is a nice manageable height as well. Those are totally doable with much of anyone's wardrobe. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I keep looking at thinking, "maybe..." until common sense kicks me in the butt, reminding me that a $600+ price tag means look, but don't touch.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x