Thursday, December 18, 2008

attention please

There are some things I prefer to remain in blissful ignorance about. If I can't see it, it doesn't exist - you know, that kind of thing. Which is why I'm very, very peeved with my dentist. See, when I went along a few months ago to have enamel bonding on two of my teeth that were not-so-cosmetically-appealing thanks to a stint of antibiotics as a wee babe, my dentist said "You know, we could fix that chipped front tooth of yours with this". Pardon? What chipped front tooth? 

Ohhhhhh, the chipped front tooth that now leaps out at me every single time I brush my teeth, and yet had hitherto never seen before in my life. That one. 

1 comment:

  1. Yup. I have that same chipped tooth. Also, my two front teeth are slightly indented from a small accident when I was younger. Never paid attention til it was pointed out to me. Now I want invisaligns to have a perfect smile. I could go on and on about all the things that have been pointed out to me that I now have the compulsion to fix. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x