Sunday, January 08, 2012

sweet sunday


How pretty is this? Old galvanised buckets, trailing flowers and little glass lanterns on old grey shutters. Love, love, LOVE this look.

I feel the need to get out into the garden today. Sadly it'll mean ruining my nails which are prettily clad in Chanel's Lilac Sky {my Christmas nail polish}. But at least my nails had an outing to lunch yesterday at the new Merewether Surfhouse {fabbo venue}...

Yes, let's go for the long-term gain of great garden - I can re-do my nails later.

Enjoy your weekend x

7 comments:

  1. me thinks Surhouse is fabbo as well....drink in the views

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks very french provincial to me - loving it - and the nails - I'll have to google that shade - some fab - I thought you had santa hats on your nails .... might have been another girlie:) le xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Licorice and Lipstick, thanks for popping by so I could discover your blog.

    Le, the nailpolish was my christmas pressie - yes, it was me with the santa hats. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!!! you will always be #1 in my books, thanks so much for your add

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get in huge trouble if my other half catches megardening with no gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A garden is definitely worth more than a good mani. Mostly! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look too! Our garden needs some serious TLC, I think it every time I'm hanging the washing out :o/ xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x